RSS Feed || RSS by Technorati || RSS by Feedburner


If you're a Pinoy, you should definitely like this one. It's a funny.

Read the lyrics below.

>> Lyrics <<

Rollin' in my truck, it's mint green
Purple neon lights on, underneath
I'm with Kool E in Ewa Beach
Looking for some pagkain (food), so we can eat
Damn, Sam The Man, what happened to your ramen stand?
It's ok, hui mista, can you tell me how to get to a Bautista's?
But hold up, I see a chick
Maybe I can get me a quick halik (kiss)
She just called me bastos (rude), cuz I'm rude
So I'm gonna get back to the food
Slick Vic and Jay Tee
Wanna go eat down in Kalihi
Walk into Elena's on King Street
I like when the girls all jump for joy
Cuz I talk like a Pinoy

Mabuhay, Pansit (noodle dish)
Mabuhay, Pinakbet (steamed vegetable dish)
Mabuhay, Adobo (meat or chicken in vinegar sauce)
Mabuhay, I talk like a Pinoy
Mabuhay, Dinuguan (blood meat)
Mabuhay, Sinigang (sour broth stew)
Mabuhay, Bagoong (fermented shimp or fish paste)

I'm white, it's alright
I ate kalding (goat), one time
I try hard to fit in, got a grey-leg sasabungin (fighting chicken)
I'm looking guwapo (handsome), salamat po (thank you)
They call me Joe when I'm in Kalibo (town in Western Visayas, Philippines)
When I'm on Kauai, I chill in Hanamaulu
Back on Oahu I'm hangin' in Waipahu
I can magsaya (have fun) anyplace
Like Rick Rock's Foreplay Fridaze
It's a trip, girls think I'm hip
Just cuz I'm haole and I say kalakip (attached)
Hey Rella, Ryan Sean said, you're part flip
Ang ganda mo (you're beautiful) I gotta get a grip
Now she likes me
And It's all part of my ploy
Cuz I talk like a Pinoy

Mabuhay, mahal kita (I love you)
Mabuhay, kamusta (how are you?)
Mabuhay, ingat ka (take care)
Mabuhay, I talk like a Pinoy
Mabuhay, dahil sa yo (because of you)
Mabuhay, ewan ko (I don't know)
Mabuhay, I'm so gago (stupid)


Related Posts by Categories



Buy me a Beer!!!

0 comments

Arlo Gilbert Honda Wave





Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates