RSS Feed || RSS by Technorati || RSS by Feedburner

After posting Yeng Constantino as my favorite singer, now I need to make a post about my favorite dancer. :)

Not just my favorite dancer, but one of celebrities that I admired most. She got pretty face, nice body (woohoo), great dancer, nice behavior and smile. She's from Anna S. Feliciano's (ASF) Dancers of Wowowee.


Yeah, no other than Milagring. That TV name was given by either Willie Revillame or from TV director Edgar "Bobot" Mortiz, but her screen name is Danna De Castro. Yes, Danna De Castro is just her screen name. I'm not quite sure about this but as I've read and heard from others, Danna is her nickname and De Castro was her ex-boyfriend's surname.

Her real name is Annaliza/Anna Liza Baldonado. From Cabuyao, Laguna. I think I need to research more of her to update this post.


Related Posts by Categories



Buy me a Beer!!!

1 comments

  1. Unknown  

    March 5, 2009 at 6:35 PM

    hehe crush ko nga yan eh! (shy mode) ;-]

Arlo Gilbert Honda Wave





Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates