RSS Feed || RSS by Technorati || RSS by Feedburner

Virus on T-shirt!

We're planning to make a shirt with a custom design as our uniform. I tried to make a design for a logo, and other things to be print on T-shirt using Adobe Photoshop CS2 (not updated yet to CS4, whew).

And here's what I've created:

I edited the logo of PSP, and put our company's initial on it. Almost all of us owned a PSP, and I can say that all of us were addicted to this gadget so, I decided to add this one in our shirt's design. This one will be print on the upper part of the back of T-shirt. Anyway, the color of shirt is black.

Then, Shift 2 because we belong to 2nd shift in our work. Well, not the best shift in our company, but the happiest and coolest. I'm planning to put this mark either on sleeve or on lower-left of the shirt.

This is the logo I've created for our team and I named it Virus. Well, because we are using a computer in our work, so I think it's okay to use this name. Other than that, no idea, lol.

I showed it to my mate but he asked me to darken the color of red. To be more match with the shirt's color. So, I edited that one and this is the result:

Anyway, this is not the official logo for our team. I need to present it first to them, and if they approve my work, then, it's ready to print.


Related Posts by Categories



Buy me a Beer!!!

0 comments

Arlo Gilbert Honda Wave





Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates