RSS Feed || RSS by Technorati || RSS by Feedburner

MiXnYc First ReMix Vid

My friend's brother created his first video mix. I also want to learn and create one on my own but I don't have tools and equipment to learn this things, so I used Atomic VirtualDj software. I have no background doing this stuff so I just messed some musics, lol. But it makes me fun doing it even though it's not good in ears.

Anyway, here's the video of Joni's brother who created his first video on YouTube doing some remix:




Feel free to comment here, if you like it, that's good. But if not, just give him some suggestions and tips on how to improve his talent.


Related Posts by Categories



Buy me a Beer!!!

0 comments

Arlo Gilbert Honda Wave





Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates