RSS Feed || RSS by Technorati || RSS by Feedburner

I have my verified account on Paypal. I already made transactions using that account. I withdrawn my money from Paypal thru my Bank this morning but after checking my account this night, I was surprised! My transactions was being in status of "Temporary Hold."

What does this mean? I was thinking if i did something wrong or broke some rules and policy of their conditions. But I don't think I did. I thought that one of my buyer got some problem in our transaction, so I replied to resolve that case in my Paypal account.

But suddenly, a new message from Paypal was appeared on my email. Another "Temporary Hold" status. I did again what I have done earlier. And then, I received another email. And again, and again. When I checked my Paypal account, all of my transactions even the successful transactions I made, are all "Temporary Hold" status.


And not just that, my account access is limited. Means, I can't receive payments, send or request money, can't electronically transfer funds from my Paypal account and even close my account.

I only got $20 in my balance, but now, I have -$90. Do I need to pay that $90 to get my account active again? Are there anyone encountered this type of problem in your Paypal account? Can you help me about this matter?

Thank you in advance for those who can help me...


Related Posts by Categories



Buy me a Beer!!!

0 comments

Arlo Gilbert Honda Wave





Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates